Principles for the Marketing, Recruitment, Admissions and Induction of Students
The statement of principles below summarises our policy on marketing, recruitment, admissions and induction to undergraduate and postgraduate full-time and part-time degree programmes.
- Offer attractive and relevant degree programmes underpinned by LU's high academic reputation and institutional quality standards
- Describe our programmes clearly, fully and accurately in all of its communications, whether face-to-face, by telephone, in publications such as the prospectus or electronically through this website
- Welcome prospective students, parents and others visiting us and give them an accurate representation of life as a LUG student
- Treat all applications fairly and consistently, evaluating each application on its own merits
- Recruit students who have the potential to succeed in their chosen programme and who will benefit from the experience
- Extend a friendly, supportive and informative welcome and induction to our new students as they embark upon their university life