Rankings and Accreditations
We take great pride in our Global and UK recognised rankings and accreditations. Below are a few we can proudly boast about...
1. Ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide
2. Ranked Number 1 in the world (For our MBA) for Corporate Strategy according to The Financial Times
3. Ranked Number 9 according to The Complete University Guide 2016
4. Ranked Number 8 according in The Guardian League Table 2017
5. Ranked 35th in the World (for our MBA) according to The Financial Times 2016
7. Ranked 35th in the World (for our MBA) according to The Fiancial Times 2016
8. Ranked 1st in the UK for salary increases (amongst our MBA) alumni according to The Financial Times 2015
9. Ranked 6th in the World (for our MBA) according to The Financial Times 2015
10. University that excels in research at the highest international level and in the latest government assessment had 92 percent of its research recognised as world leading or internationally significant - with some key areas of research ranked top in the UK.
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Lancaster University and Trans National Education, Ghana ltd.
Our school is locally approved by the National Accreditation Board. The NAB is an agency under the Ministry of Education responsible for better management of tertiary education as well as serving as the Quality Assurance Body at the tertiary education level.
We are also globally approved by the British Accreditation Council. Click here to see our certification. The BAC is as an independent body set up in 1984, and acts as the UK national accrediting body for independent further and higher education. Its accreditation is a well-established, international quality assurance scheme and is regarded by students and agencies throughout the world as one of the most reliable guides in selecting a higher education institution in which to study
Our parent school, Lancaster University is regulated by the QAA in the UK.
Memberships and Associations
Our Management School is triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA