On 10th May 2019, our students organised their annual Student Representative Council (SRC) elections where they elected the fifth council which will run its tenure for the 2019/2020 academic year.
It is our hope that like their predecessors did, this council will diligently work together in order achieve its aims and goals and lay a strong foundation for future elected office holders to stand upon.
With continuous growth, development and advancement, we believe that the SRC will continue to advocate on behalf of the students and be the strong echoing voice that channels the requests of students to the University and its management for a strengthened positive relationship.
The SRC executives for the 2019/2020 academic year are:
• President – Oritsejolomi Gbenebiche
• Vice President – Fanissatou Tchagbele
• Welfare Officer – Ewura Ama Thompson
• Academic Officer – Judith Annoh
• Clubs & Societies Coordinator – Roland Lamptey
• Communications Officer – Rashida Olass
• International Students Officer – Diwan Artemas Sylvere Oulai
• Finance Officer – Kelvin Dorkunor
• Secretary – Dazzle Chidinma Akpamgbo (appointed)
These executives will be officially sworn in at our annual Provost & Community Awards in October.